Looking for a fast, delicious meal that the whole family will love? Whip up a frozen turkey burger in air fryer! These burgers are crispy on the outside and turn out perfect every time!
Did you know that you can air fry turkey burgers? We love to air fry frozen turkey burgers for a quick, delicious weeknight meal!
Can You Cook Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burgers?
Yes! You can cook frozen turkey burgers in an air fryer. There is no need to thaw the turkey burgers prior to cooking.
You can cook frozen turkey burgers of any size or thickness in your air fryer.
Frozen turkey burger patties: You can use any brand of frozen turkey burger patties. We often use the Walmart or Aldi brands.
Toppings: Don’t forget about toppings! While turkey burger toppings are not required, they can certainly take your burger to the next level. You can use toppings like cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sauces, etc.
Sides: Serve your burgers with delicious sides like sweet potato fries, french fries, or air fryer baby potatoes.
How To Cook Turkey Burgers In The Air Fryer
Cooking frozen turkey burgers in an air fryer is so easy!
Add your frozen turkey patties to the air fryer in a single layer. Cook for 12-14 minutes at 375°F.
About halfway through cooking, flip your turkey burgers and season. You can season with salt and pepper or use any seasoning of your choosing.
Remove the burgers from the air fryer and add your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
How Long Do You Cook Frozen Turkey Burgers In An Air Fryer?
On average, you will cook your frozen turkey burger in the air fryer for 12-14 minutes.
The length of time will depend on your specific air fryer, and the thickness of your burger.
How To Season Frozen Turkey Burgers
Be sure to add some flavor to your burgers with seasoning! To ensure the seasoning sticks to your burgers, wait until the burgers are halfway cooked and then season.
Typically it works best to flip your burger halfway through cooking and add your seasonings at that point.
You can season with salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder or any seasonings that you desire.
This post is all about cooking frozen turkey burger air fryer.
Do I Need To Thaw My Frozen Turkey Burgers Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
No, you do not need to thaw your frozen turkey burger before cooking it in the air fryer. Simply place your frozen turkey burger patties directly in the air fryer!
Air fryer frozen turkey burger patties come out evenly cooked and crispy on the outside!
Turkey Burger Topping Ideas
The toppings on a turkey burger can take your burger to the next level! Here are some of our favorite topping ideas.
- Cheese. Don’t be afraid to stray from the classic cheddar cheese! Swiss, Munster, Monterey Jack, American, and Provolone are all excellent choices.
- Greens. Adding lettuce, micro greens, arugula, or spinach gives flavor and a serving of veggies.
- Additional veggies. Tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, mushrooms, avocado, etc. Additional veggies can totally switch up your burger!
- Sauces. Don’t forget about the sauces! Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, ranch, hot sauce, mayo, etc. Playing with different sauces can give your burger an exciting new taste.
- Fun toppings. You can also add fun toppings like bacon, an egg, fried onions, or anything else you can think of!
Related: Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Frozen Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Broccoli And Cauliflower
- Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- Frozen Chicken Breast In Air Fryer
- 2 frozen turkey burger patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings as desired
- Put your frozen turkey burgers in your air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook burgers at 375 °F for 12-14 minutes.
- Flip the burgers halfway through cooking and add salt, pepper, or other seasonings of choice.
- Remove from the air fryer and add desired toppings. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 217mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 22g