If you are on the hunt for a fast, simple meal, you need to learn how to cook frozen burgers in the air fryer! Cooking burgers in the air fryer results in a juicy, evenly-cooked burger every time with no defrosting and minimal cleanup.
Making delicious, juicy burgers at home has never been easier thanks to the air fryer! Never again worry about forgetting to thaw burgers. With this easy recipe you can whip up burgers in no time.
Can You Cook A Frozen Hamburger In Air Fryer?
Yes! You can cook frozen hamburgers in an air fryer. There is no need to thaw burgers prior to cooking.
You can cook frozen burgers of any size or thickness in your air fryer. You can also choose any variety of leanness for your burgers.
Frozen burger patties: You can use any brand of frozen burger patties. We often use the Walmart brand.
Toppings: Don’t forget about toppings! While burger toppings are not required, they can certainly take your burger to the next level. You can use toppings like cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sauces, etc.
Sides: Serve your burgers with delicious sides like sweet potato fries, french fries, or air fryer baby potatoes.
How To Make Frozen Burgers In An Air Fryer
Cooking frozen burgers in an air fryer is so simple!
Add your frozen burger patties to the air fryer. Cook for 8-10 minutes at 350°F.
About halfway through cooking, flip your burgers and season. You can season with salt and pepper or use any seasoning of your choosing.
Remove the burgers from the air fryer and add your toppings of choice. Enjoy!
How Long Do You Cook A Frozen Hamburger Patty In An Air Fryer?
On average, you will cook your frozen hamburger patty in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes.
The length of time will depend on your specific air fryer, how well done you prefer your burger and the thickness of your burger.
The FDA recommends cooking until the frozen hamburger patties in air fryer reach an internal temperature of at least 165°F.
How To Season Frozen Burgers
Be sure to add some flavor to your burgers with seasoning! To ensure the seasoning sticks to your burgers, wait until the burgers are halfway cooked and then season.
Typically it works best to flip your burger halfway through cooking and add your seasonings at that point.
You can season with salt and pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, chili powder or any seasonings that you desire.
Do I Need To Thaw My Frozen Burgers Before Cooking In The Air Fryer?
No, you do not need to thaw your frozen burger before cooking it in the air fryer. Simply place your frozen burger patties directly in the air fryer!
Air fryer frozen burger patties come out evenly cooked and so juicy!
This post is all about frozen burger air fryer.
Burger Topping Ideas
The toppings on a burger can take your burger to the next level! Here are some of our favorite topping ideas.
- Cheese. Don’t be afraid to stray from the classic cheddar cheese! Swiss, Munster, Monterey Jack, American, and Provolone are all excellent choices.
- Greens. Adding lettuce, micro greens, arugula, or spinach gives flavor and a serving of veggies.
- Additional veggies. Tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, mushrooms, etc. Additional veggies can totally switch up your burger!
- Sauces. Don’t forget about the sauces! Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, ranch, hot sauce, mayo, etc. Playing with different sauces can give your burger an exciting new taste.
- Fun toppings. You can also add fun toppings like bacon, an egg, fried onions, or anything else you can think of!
What’s your favorite way to enjoy an air fryer frozen hamburger?
- 2 frozen burger patties
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toppings as desired
- Put the frozen burger patties in the air fryer.
- Cook your burgers for 8-10 minutes at 350°F. About halfway through the cooking, flip your burger and add seasonings as desired.
- Remove your burger from the air fryer and any desired toppings. Enjoy!
The FDA recommends cooking ground beef to an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 231Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 84mgFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 17g