Air Fryer Baby Potatoes are quick to make and are sure to become a family favorite! These air fryer baby potatoes are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside and can be made in just 15 minutes!
If you’re looking for an easy, healthy side dish, you can’t go wrong with air fryer roasted baby potatoes! These potatoes are sure to be a hit for the whole family!
Cooking baby potatoes in the air fryer doesn’t call for many ingredients! Here’s everything you need to make these delicious potatoes:
- Baby potatoes
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Pink Himalayan sea salt
- Black pepper
Air Fryer Baby Potato Variations
There are many ways that you can switch up your air fried potatoes! Here are some ideas:
- Top your baby potatoes with parmesan cheese
- Switch up the seasonings – try taco seasoning, Italian seasoning or any of your favorite spices and blends
- Swap garlic powder for fresh garlic
- Swap out baby potatoes for sweet potatoes
Equipment For Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
You do need a few kitchen tools for cooking small potatoes in the air fryer. Here is a list of kitchen equipment to gather prior to getting started:
How To Make Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
Here are step-by-step instructions for cooking roasted baby potatoes in the air fryer.
- Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in a large mixing bowl and add the olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Mix until all potatoes are evenly coated.
- Put the potatoes in the air fryer at 400 degrees and cook for 16-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
How To Store Baby Potatoes As Leftovers
Air fryer little potatoes make for great leftovers! Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
When you are ready to reheat them, toss them in the air fryer for a few minutes until they are warm and crispy!
What To Serve With Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
You can serve air fryer baby potatoes with anything you’d like! Here are some of our favorite pairings:
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and dry the baby potatoes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add the potatoes to a mixing bowl and top with olive oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix until evenly coated.
- Put potatoes in air fryer and cook for 16-20 minutes. Shake the air fryer basket a few times while cooking.
- Cook until the potatoes are brown and crispy.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 119Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 400mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 3gSugar: 1gProtein: 3g
Related: Air Fryer Broccoli And Cauliflower