Can You Reheat Burrito In Air Fryer? [Details You Need To Know]
Can you reheat burrito in air fryer? How do you best reheat your burrito in the air fryer? We will cover everything you need to know!
If you are looking to reheat your burrito, you may be wondering if you can reheat it in the air fryer. Whether it’s a leftover Qdoba burrito or homemade burritos, we will help you learn how to reheat your burrito in the air fryer!
Can You Reheat Burrito In Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat burritos in the air fryer. To reheat a burrito in an air fryer, put the burrito in the air fryer and head for 5-10 minutes.
Can You Reheat Burrito In Air Fryer? – More Details
Yes, you can reheat burritos in the air fryer. Your leftover burrito can taste just as fresh after reheating it in the air fryer! Keep reading to learn how to heat up a burrito.
To reheat a burrito in the air fryer, follow these steps:
- Turn the air fryer to 325 degrees.
- Lightly spray your burrito with olive oil spray. This will help the tortilla to get a bit crispy!
- Put the burrito in the air fryer basket. If you are reheating multiple burritos, be sure to keep space between them.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes, flipping once during cooking.
- Watch for the burrito to cook to your desired level of warmth and crispiness.
Pro Tip: If you would like, you could also wrap the burrito in aluminum foil before placing in the air fryer. This is a great way to fully heat the burrito without the tortilla getting dry or too crispy.
Can you Reheat A Breakfast Burrito In Air Fryer?
Yes, you can reheat a breakfast burrito in the air fryer.
Tips For Reheating Burritos
Here are a few tips to make sure your burrito is perfectly reheated every time!
- Flip your burrito halfway through cooking. No matter what type of burrito you are reheating, make sure you flip it at least once in the air fryer. This will help the burrito reheat evenly.
- Keep the burrito wrapped. You may be tempted to open the burrito and reheat the filling and the tortilla separately. This can make for a mess and it’s always hard to rewrap burritos. Instead, keep it wrapped.
- Brush the burrito with a little water. To avoid the tortilla getting super crispy before the inside of the burrito is warm, you can brush the burrito with a small amount of water.