Frozen chicken patties in the air fryer are quick, easy, and mess-free! A crispy chicken patty is perfect for lunch or dinner and is sure to be a family favorite.
Frozen chicken patties: You can use any brand of frozen chicken patties. We typically use the Tyson brand. You can find frozen chicken patties in the freezer aisles of any grocery store. You could also make homemade chicken patties in air fryer!
Toppings: Don’t forget about toppings! While toppings are not required, they can certainly take your chicken patty to the next level. You can use toppings like cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sauces, etc.
Sides: Serve your chicken patty with yummy sides like sweet potato fries, french fries, or air fryer baby potatoes.
How To Cook Frozen Chicken Patties In The Air Fryer
Cooking air fryer frozen chicken patties is super easy and mess free!
Place your frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in a single layer.
Cook for 7-10 minutes at 400°F. You can cook for an extra minute or two if you’d like them to be crispier.
Remove the chicken patties from the air fryer and add them to buns with your desired toppings.
How Long Do You Cook Chicken Patties In The Air Fryer?
On average, you will cook your chicken patties in the air fryer for 7-10 minutes.
The length of time will depend on the type of air fryer you have and your desired level of crispiness.
Chicken Patty Topping Ideas
The toppings on a chicken patty can take your meal to the next level! Here are some of our favorite topping ideas.
- Cheese. Don’t be afraid to stray from the classic cheddar cheese! Swiss, Munster, Monterey Jack, American, and Provolone are all excellent choices.
- Greens. Adding lettuce, micro greens, arugula, or spinach gives flavor and a serving of veggies.
- Additional veggies. Tomatoes, onion, jalapeños, mushrooms, avocado, etc. Additional veggies can totally switch up your burger!
- Sauces. Don’t forget about the sauces! Ketchup, mustard, BBQ sauce, ranch, hot sauce, mayo, etc. Playing with different sauces can give your burger an exciting new taste.
What’s your favorite way to eat air fryer frozen chicken patties?
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Frozen Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Broccoli And Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- 2 frozen chicken patties
- Other desired toppings like a bun, tomato, lettuce, sauces, etc.
- Put the frozen chicken patties in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes at 400°F. You can cook for an extra minute or two if you'd like them to be crispier.
- Remove the chicken patties from the air fryer and add them to buns with your desired toppings. Enjoy!