Air fryer turkey bacon is easy to make and comes out perfectly crispy! Best of all, cooking turkey bacon in the air fryer takes less than 10 minutes with no grease splatters.
Cooking turkey bacon in the air fryer is simple! If you are cooking breakfast, tossing your turkey bacon in the air fryer is an easy, hands-off way to cook your turkey bacon.
Best of all, there are no grease splatters and the turkey bacon comes out perfectly crispy every time.
Turkey bacon: For this recipe, you will just need turkey bacon. There are a variety of turkey bacon options available. We really like the turkey bacon from Aldi.
How To Cook Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
Have you ever wondered how to cook turkey bacon in air fryer? You can easily cook turkey bacon in the air fryer following these steps.
Place the turkey bacon in a single layer in the air fryer.
Cook for 10 minutes at 360°F. Halfway through, flip the bacon. Remove bacon when it is finished cooking.
Repeat the cooking process with any remaining bacon. That’s it! Enjoy your air fried turkey bacon!
How Long To Cook Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
On average, cook turkey bacon in the air fryer for about 10 minutes. The exact time length will depend on your air fryer and how crispy you like your bacon.
This post is all about cooking turkey bacon air fryer.
Why Is There Smoke While Cooking Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer?
If you notice that there is smoke while cooking your turkey bacon, this is normal. Occasionally, high fat foods cooked in the air fryer will result in smoking.
There are two easy ways that you can prevent smoke while cooking turkey bacon.
Add Water To The Air Fryer
Add 1/4 cup of water to the bottom of the air fryer before adding the turkey bacon. This will help minimize smoke.
Add A Slice Of Bread To The Air Fryer
Another option is to add a slice or two of bread to the bottom of your air fryer. The bread will soak up the grease from the bacon.
Tips For Cooking Turkey Bacon In the Air Fryer
- Make sure the bacon lays flat and is not overcrowded. This will allow the bacon to cook evenly.
- Be sure to flip the bacon halfway through cooking.
- Add water or bread to your air fryer to prevent the air fryer from smoking.
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
- Frozen Turkey Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Frozen Burger In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Broccoli And Cauliflower
- Frozen Chicken Patties In Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- 1 package of turkey bacon
- Place the turkey bacon in a single layer in the air fryer.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 360°F. Halfway through, flip the bacon.
- Remove bacon when it is finished cooking. Repeat the cooking process with any remaining bacon.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 433Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 111mgSodium: 2591mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 34g