These turkey and cheese sliders are so delicious and easy to whip up! They are also easy to make ahead and store in the fridge until you’re ready to cook.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
When I’m looking for comfort food, this is one of the recipes that I pick! These simple sandwiches are also boyfriend-approved!!
Though I do post a lot of health and wellness content- these sandwiches aren’t something I would consider super healthy. I usually make these when we have friends over and enjoy them as a treat.
You can switch these sandwiches up by changing the meat and cheese! Some ideas would be ham and swiss cheese, turkey and cheddar cheese, ham and provolone, turkey and colby-jack cheese- you get the picture!
- 12 Hawaiian roll buns
- 1 pound thin-sliced turkey
- 12 thin slices provolone cheese
- 1 stick butter
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. spicy brown mustard
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
- Cut buns, if they are not already cut.
- Prepare sandwiches by dividing turkey and cheese evenly among buns.
- Place sandwiches in a 9X13 pan lined with aluminum foil.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Then, bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove from heat and pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate sandwiches overnight. (This step can be eliminated)
- Uncover sandwiches and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
If you give these turkey and cheese sliders a try, please let me know what you think! What’s your go-to easy comfort food to make at home?