Are you looking for the best psyllium husk supplements? We have narrowed down the top psyllium husk supplements to help you out!
Did you know that 95% of Americans don’t get enough fiber daily? Psyllium husk is a soluble fiber that is an incredible supplement that has various uses. Learn more about psyllium husk, how to use it and find the best supplement options below!
What Is Psyllium Husk?
Psyllium is a soluble fiber that comes from the husks of the Plantago ovata seed. Psyllim can help lower cholesterol, relieve conception, relieve diarrhea and is often used to tread intestinal problems.
5 Best Psyllium Husk Supplements
- Organic India Psyllium Whole Husk Powder – Best Overall
- NOW Psyllium Husk Caps – Best Non-GMO Psyllium Husk Capsules
- Sunergetic Psyllium Husk Capsules – Best Psyllium Husk Capsules With Money-Back Guarantee
- NOW Psyllium Husk Powder – Best Non-GMO Psyllium Husk Powder
- Bellway Sugar-Free Psyllium Husk Fiber Powder – Best Flavored Psyllium Husk Powder
Reviews Of The Best Psyllium Husk Supplements
Organic India Psyllium Whole Husk Powder – Best Overall
Organic India Psyllium Whole Husk Powder is keto-friendly, vegan, gluten-free, USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO. This supplement is gentle and effective and mixes well with food or beverages. It is best to consume promptly as it does become gelatinous if you let it sit.
Organic India Psyllium Whole Husk Powder is sourced from ethical family farms in India. This supplement is great for helping with constipation and elimination, maintaining a healthy weight and for heart health.
- Keto, vegan, gluten-free, USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO
- 4 grams of dietary fiber, 3 grams of soluble fiber, 1 gram of insoluble fiber
- 5 grams of whole husk psyllium
- 68 servings per container
NOW Psyllium Husk Caps – Best Psyllium Husk Capsules
NOW Psyllium Husk Caps are a great option if you would rather consume capsules. This supplement is Non-GMO, kosher, vegan, soy-free, gluten-free, corn-free and keto-friendly.
This product is packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968. NOW Psyllium Husk caps can be a convenient way to increase your daily intake of dietary fiber.
- 1.1 grams dietary fiber, 1 gram soluble fiber, 0.1 gram insoluble fiber
- 1.5 grams organic psyllium husk powder
- 166 servings per container
Sunergetic Psyllium Husk Capsules – Best Psyllium Husk Capsules With Money-Back Guarantee
The Sunergetic Psyllium Husk Capsules are often referred to as colon cleansers as they help support regularity, intestinal health and digestive health.
These capsules are easy-to-swallow and are a fast and simple way to get in your daily fiber. Sunergetic manufactures their Psyllium Husk formula in an FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- 365 day money back guarantee
- 0.9 grams of dietary fiber
- 1.45 grams of psyllium husk powder
- 120 servings per container
NOW Psyllium Husk Powder – Best Non-GMO Psyllium Husk Powder
NOW Psyllium Husk Powder is another powder supplement option. To consume, mix 1 tablespoon daily into at least 12 ounce of water or juice and consume immediately. If you let this sit too long, it does become gel-like, so it’s best to drink right away.
- 7 grams dietary fiber, 6 grams soluble fiber, 1 gram insoluble fiber
- 76 servings per container
Bellway Sugar-Free Psyllium Husk Powder – Best Flavored Psyllium Husk Powder
Bellway Psyllium Husk Powder is the best flavored psyllium husk powder option. This psyllium husk powder comes in 4 flavors: raspberry lemon, lemon lime, mixed berry and pineapple passionfruit.
This supplement is made with 100% organic psyllium husk, gluten-free, made with real fruit and contains no sugar. Bellway’s blend helps good bacteria keep functioning, helps improve immune function, helps with absorption of vitamins and minerals and helps with elimination.
To consume, add cold water to 1 to 2 scoops of this supplement, stir and drink for tasty results. No blender needed!
- Comes in 4 tasty flavors
- 4 grams dietary fiber, 5 grams soluble fiber
- 50 servings per container
Why Should You Take Psyllium Husk
There are many reasons that you should consider adding psyllium husk to your diet. Here are a few reasons:
- The soluble fiber found in psyllium husks can help lower cholesterol
- Psyllium husk can help with constipation
- Psyllium husk can help with diarrhea
- Can help lower blood sugar levels
- The fiber in psyllium husk can help with satiety
- Fiber is good for heart health
- Psyllium has prebiotic effects
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best form of psyllium to take?
The best form of psyllium is whatever you can consume! If you prefer the simplicity of capsules, that may be the best choice for you. If you already drink a daily smoothie, it may be easy to mix in psyllium powder. In general, whatever you can consume is the best choice.
Is psyllium ok to take daily?
Yes, it is okay to take psyllium daily! Taking psyllium on a daily basis can help with regular digestion, heart health and more.
This post was all about the best psyllium husk supplements
Related: Best Liposomal Vitamin C Supplements