50+ Best Life Hacks Of All Time
I think we can all benefit from tips that make our lives easier and more efficient. Here are some of my favorite life hacks.
This post is all about the best easy life hacks.
Note: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning if you click a link and make a purchase, I may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
One of the all-time best life hacks is getting groceries delivered to your door. Get all of your favorite foods delivered to your door with Thrive Market. Try Thrive Market! Get 40% off your first order and a FREE gift when you join Thrive Market!
50+ Best Life Hacks Of All Time
Here is a full list of some of the best life hacks you need to know!
1. Put a paper towel in with your spinach to keep your spinach fresh longer.
2. Flip your hair spray/dry shampoo upside down when it feels like it’s almost gone. You can get a bunch more uses out of it this way.
3. Put your coffee creamer in your cup before your coffee and then you don’t need a spoon to stir! No spoon = less dirty dishes!
This post is all about the best easy life hacks.
4. Wash your workout clothes in the shower
This makes your workout gear last so much longer. Make a spray of a few tablespoons of detergent mixed with water, spray them down, scrub, rinse then hang them from s-hooks to dry in the shower.
5. Buy a milk frother and you can have coffee shop quality at home!
You can also purchase syrups to really step up your coffee game.
6. Use an electric mixer to shred cooked chicken.
After cooking chicken, use an electric mixer to quickly shred your chicken!
7. If your hair is on the frizzy side and staticky from cold weather, keep a few dryer sheets with you in your purse and use it to smooth down your static.
8. Make your own almond milk at home using 1 tablespoon almond butter, 2 dates, and 2 cups of water in a Vitamix or blender.
No Almond Cow needed!
9. Make your own veggie broth with leftover veggies that you haven’t gotten round to eating yet.
10. Put Rain-X on your shower doors! Water just rolls off.
11. Put frozen chicken breasts in a crockpot with a little bit of water and some seasonings, cook on low all day and have easily shreddable chicken by dinner time.
12. For longer, curled eyelashes use a blow dryer to blow heat on your eyelash curler for 10 seconds and then curl your lashes.
13. Make your coffee at home with a french press. Then, use the used coffee grinds to make a coffee scrub to exfoliate with.
Add coconut oil, vitamin e oil, and lavender or peppermint oil to your coffee grounds. It’s zero waste and it saves so much money on coffee and exfoliants.
14. Carry Shout stain remover wipes – great for on the go!!
15. If you’re craving sugar, you are likely dehydrated. Buy a gallon of water and Pedialyte. Get a cup and fill with mostly water and then add a little bit of Pedialyte for taste and hydration.
16. Use baby powder on blonde hair as a dry shampoo.
17. If you get a deodorant stain on clothes, rub it with a sock it will come right off. It works EVERY TIME on all fabrics.
18. Put your pencil eyeliner under the hairdryer for a couple seconds to get the smoothest, darkest black!
19. When you get burned by touching a hot stove/iron/pan etc putting some pure dish soap for 10 minutes prevents the blister from forming and after it the burn won’t hurt either.
20. Use a blow dryer to iron your clothes when you don’t have an iron!
21. Swap your morning ice coffee for “proffee” instead. 2 shots of espresso and a protein shake over ice.
You can also add milk of choice. It’s around 160 calories and 25 grams of protein. Keeps you full and ready to go for the day.
22. If you’re doing your hair and don’t have time to iron your shirt or no access to an iron use your straightener. might not get it all but helps some!
It might not get all of the wrinkles, but can help some in a pinch!
23. White wine gets out red wine stains.
24. Another iron-free wrinkle release hack: throw the wrinkled piece of clothing in the dryer on high heat with a wet washcloth for a few minutes – steams ourt the wrinkles!
25. If you get deodorant or something on clothing, use another end of the SAME piece of clothing to rub it off.
Don’t use a towel, use the same material!
26. Buy a black toilet bowl brush. The white ones get so dirty even if you clean them like I usually did. Getting a black one just looks so much nicer and you can’t see particles of anything.
27. Use painters tape to hang any picture or frame.
Instead of taking a measuring tape and measuring 9 different things just to hang one thing, get the painter’s tape, put it perfectly on the back of the frame. Poke the holes into tape where nails will go, then transfer tape to the wall and use a level on the tape to make sure it’s straight before you nail holes. Then nail the holes and hang pictures and voila!
28. To wilt spinach for pasta, instead of cooking it in the sauce or with other vegetables, put it in the bottom of the strainer that you strain your pasta in and pour your pasta over it. It will wilt but not be slimy!
29. If you’re trying to go longer than 2 weeks between fills on your acrylics use a decent amount of clear nail polish! It will help extend the life and (more importantly) save your hair from getting damaged when you run your fingers through it!
30. Dawn dish soap get out any stain on clothing. Don’t spend money on shout or those stain removers, just rub a bit of your dish soap on the stain and toss in the wash.
31. Use drawstring backpacks to store onions and potatoes in a pantry/closet to extend their life. You can hang them on command hooks and it works so well.
32. Frozen ginger is super easy to peel and you’ll never waste rotten ginger again.
33. When it’s cold enough… keep a spray bottle of 1/3 rubbing alcohol 2/3 water spray it on the windshield to melt the ice right off. No scraping needed!
34. Use dryer sheets everywhere. You can put them in the bottom of trash cans, on the top shelf of the closets, under the seats of your car, etc. Leaves a subtle clean scent and absorbs odors.
35. Use wash bags for keep your socks all together so your things never go mysteriously missing in the wash.
36. Wash dishes and pans immediately after you use them and you never have a stack of dishes sitting in the sink.
37. Use a wick trimmer to trim candle wicks for longer and cleaner candle burning and also a wick dipper to put out a candle (no smoke).
38. Use Dawn dish soap to clean makeup brushes. This is a tip from a makeup artist. Works so damn good!
39. Put super glue on a mosquito bite. It stops the itching.
40. If your office makes you change your computer passwords frequently, so I started using goals as my password! “DrinkMoreWater” “ExerciseToday” that way it’s always front of mind!
41. Put an onion in the freezer for 5-10 minutes before cutting it and your eyes won’t water.
42. Put clear nail polish on the inside of your rings. No more green fingers!
43. Use a defuzzer to get pilling off your sweaters, leggings or couch.
44. Use a poole noodle in your boots to keep them upright.
45. Mix up natural peanut butter with handheld mixer, Then store upside down in the refridgerator so it won’t separate as much.
46. If you have trouble making a decision, flip a coin. While you’re waiting to get the result, your mind automatically starts to wish for what it wants.
47. Remove tupperware stains by adding a little dishsoap, warm water and a few pieces of paper towel. Put the lid on, and shake for 45 seconds.
48. Hair spray your feet before wearing heels will prevent blisters.
49. A dab of Vicks Vaporub can help draw out an underground zit.
50. Use your seat warmer in your car to keep takeout hot on the drive home.
51. Use rubbing alcohol to clean glass/mirrors. Leaves NO streaks. And cheaper than windex.
52. Spray dry shampoo in your hair the night before you know you’re going to use it so while you’re sleeping it soaks up all the oil and doesn’t have that powdery look. Same with before you go to the gym, spray the dry shampoo in your hair before so it soaks up the oil as it’s created!
53. Didn’t finish that sparkling wine? Put a metal spoon in the bottle it will keep it fresh and bubbly over night.
54. Use intermittent fasting for weight loss! This method is simple and just tells you when to eat, not what to eat.
Did you enjoy these easy life hacks? Comment below and share your favorite life hacks!